If you like this article, check out: “The Business of Music Licensing – Generating Revenue Through Your Music“. My beginnings in the “music industry” were when a friend recommended a site to me called Audiojungle. I had just finished college, and wasn’t any good at music technology (ie. recording music),
- 39How much should I charge to compose music?
- 16Selling Music Online – The Stock Audio Market
- 1010 Business & Productivity Books Every Composer Should Read
- 88 Awful Marketing Ideas for Composers & Electronic Musicians (and Why They’re Bad)
- 719 Smaller Kontakt Developers You’ve Probably Never Heard Of (and need to check out!)
Film and Game Composers
www.FilmandGameComposers.com offers a wide range of interviews, reviews, guides and tutorials for composers and musicians who are interested in writing music for film, TV and video games.
Sign up to our newsletter to get a monthly digest of the latest content and information on new competitions and freebies. If you would like to write for us, please contact us.
Other Cool Sites